Would a guy casually follow a girl in his car for a little bit if he’s interested in her?

That sounds weird but... I work in a store and this guy just came back to work for the summer. We’re in our 20’s. It has been a few weeks and each time we work together we stare at each other, and it has become more and more frequent. And the last 2 times we have been walking where the other is and staring more. Our shifts always end at 6. But I always have to take inventory before I leave so I don’t get out to 6:10-6:15. So I saw him leave at 6. I took my time and didn’t leave until 6:15. I was at the first stop light right down the line from our store when he pulled up behind me in the light (literally there is no place around it so I knew he came from our parking lot to this light). And then the light turned and I went under the speed limit to see how he’d drive, and he left like 5 car distances between us and drove a TON slower. Like 10 under the speed limit and I was under on purpose. We passed 3 intersections and a roundabout before he turned off. He kept a ton of distance the whole time (not like a normal distance a car follows), and I was always going slow or at the speed limit.

Did he know what he was doing? Wouldn’t he think I’d notice? Also if we got to the stop light at the same time, then he had to have left the parking lot the same time as me, which would mean he saw me get in my car too. Plus my name is my license plate. And it’s a unique name. He had to have known right?

1
1