Hit My Attention With A Soccer Ball?

tigerlilli
This guy I'v had a crush on for many months has various confusing messages. In the begining, he complimented me on my appearance, looking younger than my age (multiple times in just 15 minutes). A day later, I found him watching me while I conversed with another girl and guy, all while a female friend of his peered at me over his shoulders, leaning. He always seemed to be hyper aware of me by offering me a ride home as I sat aside, after hanging out with some friends. He is extremely athletic, & when I tried playing ball once with him, he went slow and gave me some positive encouragement after I dissed myself. Another, during a game of guessing body language, he was able to estimate correctly all my moves even though he acted like he was busy on his phone. When I tried to talk to him, he immediately looked past and over me like I wasn't even there. I've seen him laughing and talking animatedly with other girls, but with me, he doesn't smile, & barely looks me in the eye when trying to converse with him. He is completely quiet. When playing bball with him for the 1st time, he dribbled like a pro, where I can barely walk. He teased me with the ball right in front of me to grab, but everytime I tried to get it, he would pull it aside. He kept this going longer than needed & could have gone around me, but kept tempting me with the dribbled ball. We tend to lock eyes a lot when I first enter the room,(could be coincedence?) and at one point he came across the room near where I was sitting so that he could stand behind one of his regular mates, to which he started throwing a mini soccer in between his buddy and me, almost hitting my head. He continued to do it for several minutes until I ignored him and minutes later he said to his mate "lets go play a game". I typically tend to join them when they play, but this time I didn't feel like it so I left.
1 y
He has been gone now for several months on a buisness trip, but might return come August... Would you say he is interested, acting weird because he thinks I am the one with the interest and not him,... or something else? Because I can't stop thinking about him. Unfortunately, he is also younger than me by 5 years difference.
Hit My Attention With A Soccer Ball?
0
0