Why would this guy who thinks I’m hot purposefully not like my photo on Instagram?

Believe me, I am already anticipating many eye rolls, but hear me out !!!

There’s this guy I like who thinks I'm really hot. I can definitely tell that he is into me (he also used to have a massive crush on me) and he normally likes ALL of my photos on Instagram. I just posted this REALLY hot bikini photo of myself, which naturally, I expected him to like--but nope, he didn’t! Not to sound cocky, but I looked really good in this photo and knowing that he thinks I am attractive, it confuses me why he didn’t like it !! There was even another girl who posted a bikini pic at that same time I did, and he liked hers, even though I know that he has no interest in her at all ! What kind of mind-game crap is this?
5
0