"I want YOU... but... slowly... ' What does that mean?

OK if it were me. I would probably mean something like ' I want to be with him but take things slow, maybe be friends for a while first, or just date and go real slow... '

But i'm not him he's not me, and i do not want to assume. He was pretty nervous and unsure when saying that, so I do not really want to force him to break things down it atm. I might ask him about it in a while from now.

Do you think is it just a way of saying back off?

Should I leave him alone, or ask about it in a few weeks?

Things have been confusing between us, timing really bad. He asked me out and (things happening over the year and a half, i have not been perfect nor he but trying and it is too long to explain but it was frustrating and finally I was not sure if he was playing games) I finally just got tired of mixed messages and asked him what he wanted.

by the way, I am happy to take things slow be friends etc. So this is not a problem for me and I have no need to pressure I just want to understand, it is confusing.
Probably close to what you would mean. You can bring it uo if he does not.
Could be he just wants to do things in his own time. Leave him alone.
Other.
Vote C
GirlGuy
0
1