Why does he do peekaboo online with me, and if he has his eye's set on someone else, then he shouldn't have added me back on messenger, why?

So I'm going to make this very short and simple to read. I will describe what I mean about his peekaboo online with me. Anyways moving on, so if he is online and if I happen to log on, he will log off immediately, and or- if I am online and he gets online he will also log on, and then log off, then wait 4 minutes or less then get back online. And also, it's clear that he has his attention set on someone else, because we don't talk and he doesn't even bother to hit me up. And him meeting and seeing other girl's, that's cool maybe I am the one still hold on, and he has already let go. Btws! if he is going to be extra with the peekaboo, and him not speaking to me. Then why and for what reason did he reach out to me and add me back on messenger?
0
1