What’s his problem. Is this normal for a guy to do?

He is always staring at me anytime he passes me and it’s starting to get really irritating because it’s axrually pretty off putting being interrupted from what I’m doing by his stare like he’ll just keep staring without an expression till he gets out of site. One time yesterday I couldn’t be bother to ask what his problem was so I decided to do it back to him and see how he felt and he held eye contact for a few seconds then looked to the side, winked then looked down trying to hold back laughter. at this point I was looking at him in sheer confusion, bur returned to what I was doing to again be interrupted by him staring. again. my friends notice it too and think it’s reallly strange, he before has also came up to where I’m sitting in class and stood in front of me looking at me then walked away. I don’t think he has something wrong with him as he has friends and seems fairy normal and can do presentations in class but his behaviour towards me is like someone who has something wrong with them
What’s his problem. Is this normal for a guy to do?
Add Opinion