How do I know if I love him?

Been texting this guy for 2 months now and things have been moving pretty fast. We are planning on meeting up in a year when he moves and he says he wants to take me on a proper date. He also shows me tons of affection and tells me he wants to be a thing with me, etc. Continued...
How do I know if I love him?
When I text him, I feel so happy that I can't describe it. His personality and everything is all I have ever dreamed of and he has mountains of respect for me. When I'm away from him/ he doesn't reply sometimes, all I can do is think of him and at night and in the morning I wonder what he's up to. I don't know if I love him or love the attention he gives me. How do I know if I love him or falling for him? I try to not get attached because I've been hurt by a fuckboy 3-4 weeks before I met this guy. I feel like I can't admit my true feelings about this current guy, even to myself. He shows me he really likes me and I wanna say I love him but I can't. I had my feelings hurt and I don't want this guy to hurt me too.
How do I know if I love him?
0
1