How can I better myself?

I just got kicked out and I live with my girlfriend’s mom and her. We’re gonna be moving different part of the state. All my family is Arizona, my sister and my mom live in St. Louis, my brother lives close by but we’re moving and I can’t go over to his house cause my dad kicked me out. I try to help out around the house as much as I can. My dad really damaged me where I feel like I’m a burden and he used to call me too sensitive when I tried talking to him, he never listened to me. He would always put me down and my siblings down. He would talk behind my back about me and my girlfriend when I lived with them and left for the weekend to hang out with her. My brother would tell me things and my dad acts like he knows everything somehow when I didn't tell him anything about my personal life.. he kicked me out for saying he wasn’t better than everyone and he hit me 4 times in the face. Then chased me and said he was better than me because he sacrificed his peace and home for us.. I wasn’t ungrateful or disrespectful but somehow he thinks I was. I usually kept to myself because I can’t talk to him. everytime he would come in my room I’d listen to him and he’d always be talking bad about other people or complaining or ask me to listen to his beat and I would listen. So the thing is I feel lonely and like I annoy my girlfriend.. everytime I try to talk to her or show her like a video, she seems irratated with me. she looks away like I’m wasting her time. I feel dumb all the time and I feel like how I felt around my dad. I try to distance myself because I end up being clingy and we end up getting into an argument because I don't know how to be in the middle.. I’m either too clingy and happy and annoying or too distant and emotionless kinda.. I wish I knew how to fix it. I just feel like I bother people too much. It sucks because I wanna be strong but I can’t. I am too sensitive like my dad said. I am too much for people I feel. I have low self esteem and bad confidence I can tell.
How can I better myself?
Add Opinion