Did he find someone better maybe?

I finally matched with a real sweet guy on tinder that was looking for more than just a hookup and wanted to date. We talked practically all day yesterday and everything was going great. And he was quite sad when I said I had to go to sleep. He asked about my ex’s surprised I only had 1 and once he learned how my ex hurt me sexually he got super protective over me and told me he’d made sure no one ever hurts me again. I thought it was quite sweet. I woke up got through work and was really excited to talk to him again today. Except this time it was completely different. He kept just sending me one worded texts. I asked if he was busy and He then asked for my phone number. We were talking on snap. So I gave it to him. Then he continued to snap text me but everything was just one word. It was like he was so distant from what we were like yesterday. I asked him if I annoyed him and he told me no he’s just eating. But I don't know. I’m so insecure and shy and he thought it was really cute anyway. Like I get we just started talking but this is legit the first time in 4 years anyone’s even made plans to take me on a date. I talk to some guys on tinder but they always block me. He even mentioned to me about just how single he is and how he really wants to change that. Why’d he go from like so much effort into his texts to nothing. I mean most of his texts here just a “:)” or “;)” I’m just so broken if this doesn’t work out
Did he find someone better maybe?
Add Opinion