Why do I always attract guys who want to have kids with me/make me a mom to their kids?

I've never talked about wanting kids with guys, damn, I don't even know if I'd ever want them. But for some reason I seem to be attracting guys that either wanna become dads or already are dads. So basically I'm a dad magnet yet I don't know why that is! Usually there's not even any kids involved when I meet or hang out with these dudes and I'm more like a kid myself so I have no idea why I attract these guys with strong paternal instincts.

So my question is What qualities in a girl makes her attract guys who want kids?
Why are these guys wanting/trying so hard to make me a mom!
1 y
I asked this question from a guy I know is interested in me and has kids.

Him: "Any single guy would be crazy if he didn't want you, you're both stunning and amazing. But when it comes to guys who want or have kids.. I think it has to do with your personality. It's clear that you're very good with people, kind and caring and you have good intentions, it shows trough. You're also responsible yet extremely fun. I think guys see you as someone to share their lives with. I'd pin you down any day."
95
25