What does it mean when a guy puts his hand on my neck and jokes about marrying me?

We had a school trip to an amusement park. A group of my classmates and I went to play the haunted house and it was reallllly dark and there was this girl who kept screaming at the top of her lungs. It was honestly disturbing! And then suddenly a big hand is on my neck and I'm like wtf? He probably meant it as a joke and planned to scary me since we are in a haunted house. I don't really know. But he does other stuff like joking about marrying me and pats my head. And whenever I'm alone and not part of the group he asks me to join or comes and talks with me. Hmm

There's another guy! Okay this one was a bully. He kept pulling my hair all year long and taking my lunch food. He also says and ask sexual stuff to get a reaction out of me. But he also does weird stuff like one time all our class was in this really tiny room and he put his hands on the wall and I was between his hands. I wanted to escape so I was bending down and going up but he imitates my every move until I pushed him away. And then I ran away and he kept following me. This happened twice! When we were in the amusement park he pulled my hair lightly and then did the same thing as before with the wall thing. Another example is when I arrive at school he says hi and smiles widely. Really weird I don't get him.

I'm not really pretty and these two boys are pretty popular and have a flock of girls drooling all over them so maybe I'm reading too much into it.
2
0