Just want to make sure. Did he "play me" ? Read descrip. please?

It all started when i posted on my high school snap chat page add me on snap chat and start a streak with me. And this guy who was a senior and was about to graduate (i was a year before) added me and we started texting as friends he saw me but i didn't see him, and he texted me saying that i caught his eye. and one day i see him at lunch and i wave to him and then i walk to my table far away and he texted me "im coming over" and he later texted me asking about what i thought about him and i told him that i thought that he was nice and cool and he answered laughing " Oh great (laughing emoji)" he ever since that day he started sitting with me in lunch everyday and he even walked to class with me and talked daily. He would start flirting with me throught text only and constantly text me even late every night. one day we texted each other that we liked each other but he said he wasn't allowed to date but he asked me out weeks later on April 10 he was my first boyfriend. He asked me as a joke i think several times asking to netflix and chill and the one day he asked me if i ever thought about doing anything freaky and i was like what the hell and he answered saying that i was so innocent and disrespectful that that was just what couples did I said i didn't want sex until marriage. When we were dating he would hug me everyday mostly one armed but i felt really bad because i felt like he didn't like me i felt like we werent like a couple he refused to hold hands with me saying that he wanted to be lowkey and we argued a lot because i felt like he was cold at first he told me to be patient to please not leave that he would fight for me and that he needed me but then when we would argue about the same thing because there was still nothing no move. he would tell me that i should leave and he brought up that i was awkward af and not outgoing at all.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
1 y
When we argued I always said sorry at the end he didn't. On May 14 at night (10 days before his graduation), he texts me saying " I don't see this going anywhere to be honest. I can't do a relationship rn, i knew i was right (about me being innocent) i knew what i was getting into with you, you are so sweet and beautiful there's nothing wrong with you we could still be friends im still here i still care about you ofc." that was just a part of it. he ended it but never held hands with me,
1 y
never kissed me, never asked me on a date i never experienced that. now he never texts me never asks me how i am i guess thats normal i just thought he said that he still cared about me but it's whatever.
2
2