I'm confused by this guys' action, why is he acting this way?

There's this guy in my class, (i'll call him "Mark") that makes me confused because of his actions... A few days back, when we were changing classes, Mark was standing at the classroom door so when I was walking out of the classroom he actually pat on my head. On one of the days in school (it was his birthday), during math lessons, Mark was sitting behind me with his friend. Mark then asked me "where's my present " and I didn't reply as I was busy with my work then Mark's friend said to me "i heard that your presence is already a gift to him', Mark heard it and he didn't deny it. During lessons, he often teases me and pulls my ponytail like out of nowhere. My friend also told me that she noticed that he treats me differently as compared to other girls ( basically she thinks that Mark likes me and she feels that Mark is trying to get close to me). In between classes, he would randomly call my name out of nowhere and ask me a very random question, if not he would ask me to help him with something when someone else could have help him more. My friend actually sits beside the close friend of Mark (my friend and I sit in the same row), and my friend told me that there was once during lessons when I was just casually doing my work, and Mark went to sit beside his close friend and Mark told his friend "hey look at her" (referring to me). My friend told me that she finds it weird that he would mention me to his friend when I was just merely doing my work, nothing else. She told me that she actually asked Mark's friend if he likes anyone, and he told my friend that Mark does like someone. Mark's friend also thinks that Mark likes me. I'm actually kind of confused because from his actions it does seem like he kind of have a little bit of interest in me, but he doesn't seem to take any further action so i am not sure why is he doing all these?
1
0