What makes women think they can get away with everything?

I've met some decent girls who truly never hurt or wanted to hurt anyone , and then i met another kind of girls... the kind that show interst then act uninterested, ignore texts, act like you dont matter when it suits them and care when it suits them, lead you on, cheat with you on someone else.

and the thing is they literally act like its your fault
" why didn't you say hi when you saw me yesterday? " a girl messaged me this with a bunch of flirting messages a day after i saw her around town, yet she forgot that she ignored my last 3 texts and didn't even care about talking to me for a month.

others who act the same, never message, or sometimes reply like they just want me to stop messaging them but get mad when i actually do and act like its my fault and the funny thing is that most people blame the guy for not trying hard enough... what about having dignity? is it not a thing anymore.

it looks like to me a lot of women take the attention men give them for granted and start acting like no matter what she does the guy will come running back to her... yet there are plenty of options out there i dont know many men who would run back to a girl like that yet i see women doing it all the time , which got me wondering : where did you get this idea from that no matter what you do you will get away with it and have the man do things your way?
3
3