Guys, have you ever been disgusted by a girl's body while having sex with her? Girls, how do I feel better about my body?

While we were hooking up a good friend of mine would say things about my body that he didn't like. He did not like my butt at all and told me that I should do squats and that at least I wasn't overweight. He made these comments to me while we were having sex. I confronted him about it and he told me that I just wasn't his type but he's still attracted to me. He would always try to hook up with me every single time we met up so why would he say things like that? I'm now incredibly insecure about my body and I'm scared that the next guy will hate my body or wish that there was something different about it. I just wish I had the perfect body and that I could stop thinking about it. I'm constantly comparing myself to other women and wishing that I looked different. Please help me out.
4
1