Are guys that don't smoke or drink unattractive?

I personally have never been interested in smoking or drinking and never will be. Since i've graduated high school this past May, I've started noticing some in my graduating class begin to drink or smoke. Most others have said that if a guy doesn't smoke or drink, they're considered boring. Is that true? I'm not interested in paying for beer if it's only going to cause more trouble, health issues, and medical costs in the near future.

4315

Most Helpful Girls

• I wouldn't date a guy that smoked. I find it super unnattractive. Also I don't care if a guy doesn't drink but I do so as long as he doesn't mind (not to get smashed, just a little to get buzzed)

• No, I don't smoke or drink either. But it doesn't really make that much of a difference to me, if they do drink. Smoking, however, I would want to avoid.

Most Helpful Guys

• I am the same, man. And while there are a significant number of people (read girls) who don't like smoking, still a large number drinks... and many dont consider drinking as anything gross. You wanna meet someone, they will take you to grab a drink... I mean what the actual fuck? WHY DO EVERYONE THINK THAT I WOULD DRINK?

Guys like us are rare. To make things even more complicated, I don't drink tea or coffee. Just imagine, where should I go if I wanna meet up with someone? Lol.

• LOL bro you're on the right track don't worry đź‘Ť
    If a girl doesn't like you because you're "boring" then to hell with her, it's even better actually, you can weed out the sluts that don't like you for who you are

Just be yourself dude, the right girl with the right mind will come to you and love yoi, and she'll be a lucky girl ^_^ don't ever change