How do I deal with the fact that my teacher is getting too personal with me? Seems like he's obssesed?

He's giving me way too much attention, it's getting embarrassing and I don't know what to do. He's acting like our relationship is something more than that of a teacher and student. I catch him staring at me sometimes in class, other times he even stares at me with a transfixed gaze.

He's always getting concerned about my health and can even tell how I'm feeling just by looking at my face. This week while class was going on, he suddenly asked me in front of everyone, "What happened?" And I just nodded my head saying that nothing (even though I was ill) then he further added "Are you sure?" I just nodded again in affirmative and thought he'd leave it at that. Well he didn't. A few minutes later, he came to my seat and again asked me what's wrong. I finally told him I'm not well so he chidded me for coming to class like this (I've come to class when I was ill before).

Anyways, this is not the first time he's done something like this. He's always getting concerned about my health and well being and even defends me if another teacher says something against me. I've been noticing that in every class, he finds an excuse to talk to me one on one (it's always about something personal). He doesn't give this kind of special treatment/attention to anyone else and I'm getting embarrassed because people in my class have been giving me weird looks. I fear they'll think that something's going on between us.

Today, he went totally mad. I was sitting at the back of the class with a friend and he still kept giving me extra attention (I usually sit at the front seat). He kept repeatedly asking me in front of everyone what's wrong? how I'm feeling? and that I'm looking a bit better today. Also, when I just nodded my head saying that everything is fine, he said "No you just can't keep nodding your head and saying that everything is alright. I know you're not alright."

By the way I'm 24 and he's probably in his late 20s or something...
1
1