Is he right in what’s he saying or should I stop it with him?

This guy didn’t reply to me for 2 weeks so I deleted him, saw he deleted name & pic on WhatsApp usually a sign someone’s low asked if he’s okay, he said thanks for checking on him. He’s on these apps everyday.

Me: No, guys who aren’t interested can be friends with me, or if it’s the right person but the wrong time that’s fine aswell, it’s just if you don’t reply. You can still not be interested & only want to be friends but still reply. If someone doesn’t reply then I don’t see why you should keep them on your friends list. I’m sorry, please forgive me.
Him: That’s some real messed up sense of entitlement. So it’s basically either I reply or get blocked? You do know I’m one of those people who doesn’t care about their phone. Like it’s not glued to me 24/7 and at times I just don’t feel like talking to people. It’s nothing personal, it’s just me.
Me: It’s not about a sense of entitlement it’s about not being rude. I understand now after what you said that with you it does not come from any malicious place, but with most people who do this if they don’t reply but are still on the app its not respectful period. Do you actually appreciate people who ignore you? Be honest with yourself. Your reasoning is understandable though. Sometimes I don’t feel like talking either. A lot of the time though I will reply just out of respect for the other person and to not hurt their feelings, especially as a lot of people I know are sensitive about it. But that’s just me.
Him: If you wasn’t entitled you wouldn’t think it’s rude. If it was just one person I wasn’t responding to, I would understand. But it’s not just you. To me, My mental health and piece of mind is the most important thing. Well you should stop doing that and start putting yourself first. It’s not rude to respond to people on your own time. If people don’t understand then you need to speak to them so they do.

I offered to help, I wished him happy bday, asked how he is if he feels better - no reply 2+ wks.
0
1