Did this convo with him give me enough reason to think he’d be up for going out on a date with me?

Classmate and I went to go out to study like we usually do but this time it felt a little different. We usually stay strictly on topic or on our classes but this time he steered the conversation to something else. He asked me about my family, personal beliefs, what music I listened to, etc. & asked to see pictures of my family and he showed me pictures of his as well as his dog, etc. We spent a good chunk of time talking about our favorite artists since we had quite a few in common and by the end of it, he told me to download some of his favorite songs that I haven’t already listened to and listen to them on my commute home (I have a pretty long drive back). He told me to give him some of my favorite songs too, which I did.

I’ve always thought he was a really sweet, smart, good looking guy but he never gave me reason to go farther than just think. Do you think this is enough reason to believe he would be up for a date with me? Or should I let him come to me?
0
1