He doesn't really want to talk, does he?

Okay So me and this guy were bestfriends since 9th grade. And usually we used to fight a lot but everytime either i used to sort things out or he used to do the same. (Considering he is pretty egoistic) Then we fell for each other and we were both each others first kiss. Things were good but then due to some reasons we fell apart. Then again got back and this time i messed up. (Kinda bad) and he was hurt and he says that i dont deserve a chance. after that still we used to talk. Text sometimes or call but then one day he was making fun of me and it got too far so i left the room irritated and hurt. and yes i expected him to come to me and not really apologise but at least show that he cares. But he didn't show up ( has been 6 days) and yesterday he wanted to print something and he asked my other friend to do it for him but not take his name. My other friend told about this to me today and i felt really bad. Like I don't know he could have just asked i wouldn't have said no and the fight isn't that big of a deal. But still. Do you think he'll come and talk to me or at least show he cares. Or will he not. Because I don't know after so many fights and drama i think he doesn't love me anymore. Please tell. Thanks.
He doesn't really want to talk, does he?
Add Opinion