Does it sound like our relationship might go into something serious? ?

I met a guy in a bar recently. He was the waiter and I went in for a drink. We start talking and got on really well. We went for a drink after and We kept in contact. Its been 5 weeks and we meet up 2/3 times a week. We go for drinks, coffee, ice cream and he insists on paying every time. We have slept together and we cuddle for hours. We tell each other that we miss each other too. We facetime each other every night also for up too 30 minutes at a time. He said that he would visit my home country with me and we talk about our families too. He sent a pic of me and him to his dad also. I was texting him last night and I asked what our relationship was. He said that he's still getting too know me and him and that he wants to take things slow because when he was younger girls would rush into a relationship and ask yo marry him so he wants to take things slow with me. Is he setting up for something serious or afraid of commitment?
1
0