Is it normal for a boyfriend to describe other girls as "so hot" to his girlfriend?

I am asking because I want to know if I am overreacting every time I get offended by it. He does not seem to think he is doing something wrong.
It is not that I get offended by the fact that he thinks other girls are attractive. That is normal. Even I can admit that some girls are attractive if they were, but it is the way he expresses it.
He would tell me about an encounter with his coworker, who is "so hot" or his neighbors who are "so hot" and it just makes blood boil every time. Whenever I get annoyed with him about it though he states that I am too dramatic and overreact and somehow ends up making me feel stupid for reacting to it at all.
I am tired of feeling stupid about it and him feeling unapologetic so I want your opinion on this. I really want to know if I am overreacting and if that is normal guy behavior.
4
3