My friend tried to kiss me today, who knows I'm in a relationship with another person. Should I tell my boyfriend about this?

Let's call him Lucas (The one who tried to kiss me). I know Lucas for 4 years now and we're great friends. I recently got into a relationship and Lucas knows this, I've told him this several times now. Today, he called me and asked me if I wanted to hang out at his house. I was like - Okay, I'll bring my boyfriend too. He persistently denied. I still agreed and went over to his house at around 7 PM. Everything was going okay, we watched a movie and talked for a little bit. Then, he starts crawling little by little towards me and attempts a kiss. I resisted, but he grabbed my cheeks and pulled me closer. This time, I slapped him, grabbed my bag and ran out of the house. I haven't talked to him, but he's been calling me non-stop. Should I tell my boyfriend about this? He's very hot-tempered and I'm afraid he'll do something to Lucas.
1
1