How do I get over a guy that is completely bad for me?

so we were long distance with no label and we met up a few times last summer. I knew from my gut instincts he was bad for me as he seemed just a bit too forward at first and he was only into me for sexual stuff as he never talked about other things and he asked for nudes only a matter of days after our first conversation. although despite this he was very nice to speak to and he introduced me to his friends and family and we went on day trips together. Since I returned home I felt like his requests were getting crazier as time went on as he wanted me to video myself peeing and play with myself. He even wanted me to get with my friend and record us together. I have been off and on with him throughout the year and he claimed he wanted something serious with me and I even offered him to just be causal fun if he didn't want to be serious but he said he would want something more... anyway I also said I would come over to visit him again and recently he said he was going off all social media for a while and he said that I can send over sexual vids/pics on dropbox. I just dont know about this guy
I blame myself for not listening to my gut instincts when I visited him the first time. I should if been more cautious as I was staying at a guys house in a different country which was so stupid as is a stranger. Plus he asked me to shower with him 2 days into it and sleep in his bed. I declined tho. I started to get feelings for him which made it extremely difficult to leave him even though I was treated badly as he would be moody if I declined sex. Which makes it worse I lost my virginity

2842

Most Helpful Guys

• Simple
    Just ignore and delete everything
    And tell urself you fucked up... it is ur mistake fully.

• Yes, I blame myself completely I was the one that ignored my gut instincts when I visited him that something was off. He he asked me to shower with him 2 days into the visit and sleep in his bed for me that was too quick. Ohwell I guess I got feelings

• I haven't dated a lot but it has made me wiser. Maybe I'll meet someone that is normal and actually doesn't lead me on. Hoplefully

• Just ok

• Please, please run away from this guy before you get hurt. Block him or do whatever you needed to to cut him out of your life and then go flirt with the first guys you come across just to feel someone else's attention if you need to to just lessen the effect of whatever is attracting you to him.

Most Helpful Girls

• Im not sure how you fell for this scum who's clearly using you to begin with, but everytime you think of him, remind yourself of these two shitty things:
    1. "he said that I can send over sexual vids/pics on dropbox" - so he wanted to leave you for a period of time but made sure he could greedily have access to sexual content of you so he could wank away without actually needing to deal with you.

2. "his requests were getting crazier as time went on as he wanted me to video myself peeing and play with myself. He even wanted me to get with my friend and record us together." HOOONEEEY, WAKE UP, HE DOESN'T WANT YOU, HE WANTS HIS CREEPY DESIRES FULFILLED. Ew.

Lovely, pleeease listen, you deserve better than this. I dont know who has tpld you otherwise or if you just have thought of yourself so lowly in your life, but this is not what you need. You deserve way better.

• I kind of judge it's because of his looks. Both men and women fall for it.

• @Unit1 your right I was blinded by his looks and he seemed like the perfect guy at first I am an idiot. O have blocked him and it is helping me to forgot this nonsense

• Voila. I actually guessed it.
      It's unsurprising to me.

Anyway good, that i could help in some way.

• This feels like something that has distorted part of your way of thinking... your mind is telling you carefully this guy is “no good”. To me... this won’t be a lasting relationship in the least because something in a sort of matter is going to be kept asked of you that maybe you don’t want to partake in... someone that actually loves you has a good measure of self control and respect for the person, the people they are around, their family, and let’s not forget, themselves... think carefully about what it is you actually want in someone and set proper standards for yourself,.. do you personally and realistically believe this guy can provide for you not just “happiness” (which gets widely misunderstood) but things you both will need in the future?

• Could you see this as something long term? Are there ‘red flags’ that i see in things and ‘why’ do i question them? Get to know what you want in a ‘man’ being more than there for you and you doing the same for them. You’ll know what you want in the long run after too. This that’s going on right now isn’t healthy..

• You are right this is terrible it's just me sending nudes and him disappearing for days. He will Some times throw in the "How are you" just to keep interested. No wonder he has no friends