Flirting , then ignoring and belittling and then rejecting. Why?

He had flirted verbally and physically , there were many confusing signs such as he squeezing my waist and nose and writing confusing texts and sending pics/ videos , then after each day of flirting the next day he would act cold or ignore me or revert his words or compare me to his other female friends and let me down. I stopped talking , fought and was no communication after that. then years later I asked him and shared my feelings to him and he rejected me saying he does not feel the same way.

Then why did he even flirt to me even though he didn't like me. He always treated me for granted and would hurt me with his rude attitude after his flirting phase. My question is why? did I even deserve this to feel so much for him and he treating me that way. I am so emotionally destroyed right now. One thing is feeling of rejection and insult and asking myself why it happened to me being an introvert, simple and average person..
1
0