He want his space?

He told me he wanted space because of school to focus on himself and how he have to change but I personally want to settle down I give him space but when i try to move on He always seem to get jealous and try to make the guy I am talking too stop talking me and a bit uncomfortable. Then I told him I am not waiting on him to make up his mind how he feels about me which it has been 2 years of dating. He dont say how felt about let alone he dont say he loves me I always have to say it first or about my feeling I dont know where I stand with him along those lines but he said want to get married and for me to meet his parents but that change when we got into an argument he close off his feelings completely and he act as of he busy. So he left for his intership he dont text me I haven't text him because I just for hurt I have reach out to him all the time and try to fix this while he does nothing and read my text and dont say anything. So my question is why will shut down like that and now it's like I dont know him and he give me the silent treatment.
He want his space?
Add Opinion