Guys, would you believe this guy's ONS?

So a male friend of mine was telling me about a ONS of his. He said it was about 10 years ago when he went to London for his sister's wedding. The bachellor party went drinking two nights before and did the whole "tourist" thing. He claimed he hadn't had much to drink (two beers tops) when said he met a beautiful Scottish woman there, who said she was a writer. She flirted with him for a bit, then, offered to take him to a hotel for a ONS. They went, had sex. Then left. He said he got her number, but when he headed back to the US decided to throw it away because he didn't want a long distance relationship. He couldn't remember her last name, and didn't think about it until years later when he was walking past an advertisement for one of her books... He claims it was J. K. Rowling.

Now, for the record. He swears up and down that it's true. His brother-in-law vaguely remembers him leaving the pub with a woman but couldn't remember who it was. His friend who was also there doesn't remember ever seeing her at all. The pub owner, my friend called to "settle it" DID say a lot of writers go there because it's close to strip of bookstores. As a woman, I think this story is unlikely. But what do you guys think?
1 y
Trust me. We've made LOTS of Harry Potter related sex jokes about it. lol
Guys, would you believe this guy's ONS?
10
1