Why did he Say me Hi in afternoon and I replied Hi post 2 hrs & he​ suddenly blocks me at night? ( Read the scenario below in description )?

princessde

We are kinda on - off friends with benefits type and before that two years back I said him I love him and he blocked me for a week and unblocks saying he was just attracted and not in love and din't want to date me. I okay-ed it and moved on. And he comes back, asking if I'm single or seeing anyone and I said yes and we were on-off friends with benefits , meeting like once a month and then none got time, so suddenly stopped seeing each other. Last month I texted him coz it was raining and I felt romantic and said him 'I Want to come in your arms' and he said that if I do this again, he'll block me everywhere. I said him sorry and he saw and did not reply. Yesterday it was raining as beautiful as that day and.. But yesterday something weird happens.. here we go..
Why did he says me Hi and after two hours I replied coz I was busy online and he blocks me suddenly. By the way, Yesterday was his birthday and I did not wish him, coz he never wished me on my birthday last year and last to last year and till last year I used to wish him on his birthday. So now why did he block me? Does he want me to react? When I saw he blocked me, I was like why would he Say me Hi in afternoon and suddenly block me the same day at night? Does he care or what is this blocking game?
Is he testing me?
Does he Love me?
Does he hate me?
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 y
I mean day before yesterday was his birthday (12th)
1 y
And yesterday he blocked me
0
0