Why was he being so uncaring to me and acting like I didn't matter?

When we first met he used to tell me how beautiful I was every chance he got. I felt like he really meant it because he would just stare at me sometimes even when my hair wasn't done and I was wearing a stupid work uniform that was too big for me with a dirty food covered apron. He took me around all of his brothers and sisters, parents and friends on our FIRST date and the first thing he would say is "look how pretty she is!" We broke up because he lied to me but I still loved him so I slept with him again, multiple times. Each time I did it he seemed extremely attracted to me. He would get erections from just us kissing or even before we touched one another at all. And I always thought if nothing else at least he found me attractive. But with each day that passed I thought more and more that maybe he didn't. Maybe he lied all along. He would be so distnat after sex that he would just drop me off right away. He would kiss me like we might never kiss again when we had sex but wouldn't even hug me after we were done. One day I asked him "do you think Im pretty." And he dismissively said "your okay." He later apologized and told me that I was beautiful ans to never let anybody tell me otherwise but this was MUCH later. Like months after we basically had become friends with benefits. He told me that he had thought I was too good for him even. I dont understand why he was like that in the first place. by the way he ended up playing me so bad even AFTER he apologized that I dont even know what to say.
3
0