Guys, Either this guy is in love with me or thinks I’m weird. I can’t decide which. What do you think?

I work with this guy that I’ve been interested in for about 2 years now, between dating other people for brief times. Not sure why, but I’ve thought he was beautiful from the first moment I saw him (I still remember that moment very well). I noticed he also stares at me a lot and seems interested in me, even though he had a girlfriend for a year and a half when first met. But even when he was with her, he always seemed to be observing me as though I was fascinating to him. When we were all at the Christmas party, he was staring at me even though his girlfriend was right there. They broke up shortly after.

Anyways, I’m really shy. So I feel like I’ve messed up every conversation we’ve had, because when we talk I don’t feel like I’m really being myself. For a while, it seemed like he was trying to make an effort to talk to me, because he was coming up to my desk everyday and saying hi, but he stopped because the conversations felt stilted and awkward. The annoying thing is, I’ve dated other men but for some reason I just completely clam up around this one. I think part of the problem is he’s so attractive that I really feel like he wouldn’t date someone like me, because I’m really average and his girlfriends have all been as attractive as he is.

But even though he stopped talking to me, he still stares at me and I’ve seen him crane his neck around my computer screen as though he’s just checking if I’m there,

since it’s been 2 years, I’ve decided he must either be in love with me or think I’m weird. Which do you think it is?
In love with you
Thinks you’re weird
GirlGuy
2