Guys, Is he just being nice or is he interested?

The last few months I’ve been hanging out with my two guy friends and one of their friends. We usually hang out the four of us, and I’m kinda interested in their friend. He’s really nice. I’ve recently started to notice certain things he does. For example, I catch him already looking at me when I look over at him sometimes. He also laughs a lot at what I say. And when one of the other guys does something weird or funny, we look at each other and kind of joke about it to ourselves. (He makes really good eye contact) One of my guy friends that I’ve known for a while teases me and gives me a hard time as his way of joking around. And now that I hang out with him and his friend, the friend I’m interested in teases me a lot and jokes around with me. He also does things such as, say we are in a store and I’m standing in the aisle. He will come up and stand really close to me (almost touching). Or when we were at a restaurant or the movies he will move his elbow and it will touch mine, and he will just leave it there. I know I’ve rambled, I just want an honest opinion. He’s a really nice, sweet guy, so I’m not sure if he’s just acting this way for that reason, or because he might be interested.
Guys, Is he just being nice or is he interested?
Add Opinion