What is going on here?

My boyfriend told me when we first started to talk he was looking for a serious solid relationship, I am his second girlfriend we met online. He's from a small town of like the population of 60 if that. He has 2 cars and is saving up for a house. He was even looking at houses to buy. He works full time and helps out on his grandpas farm. When we first met, he would drive on his days he had to work (With little to no sleep) and see me without my knowledge I didn't know his work schedule. He DRIVES AN HOUR, to see me. And take me out to eat and pay for me. Then time passed, I met his family, and they like me. I am hanging out with his sister this weekend to get to know her better. Even though we only see each other once a week, I am so excited to hang out with him. We've been together for 6 months. He always pays for me, holds doors open a lot of the time for me. It took us 2 months to even kiss. He doesn't pressure me into anything I don't wanna do, even asked to kiss me when we first kiss and always before we depart he says "Can I get a kiss" AWWWWWWWW He believes in god and goes to church occasionally. But swears like a sailor, I find it so damn cute tho. He hunts and fishes, even encouraged me to go vegetarian since I said I was before and thinking about going. He says I am perfect the way I am, and calls me beautiful also says I have an amazing personality. He's almost 21. Is this normal for a 21 year old guy to feel this way? Things didn't work out with me with guys before, why is this one so special? Seems like I found a good guy. I also drive up to his town too, cause I don't want him to make that drive every week. He's met some of my family, and my sis was back and wanted to meet him. Things didn't go planned but he said that he would have plenty of time to meet her in the future. So is he thinking about a future with me? Aren't guys at 21 suppose to be having sex with a lot of hot women? ORRRR
What is going on here?
Add Opinion