Men: Does religion matter to you in dating/courtship?

1147

Most Helpful Guys

• She must at the very least be a letsist (unspecified belief in some sort of after life)--for us to be on the same page in what life means to us--but I couldn't care less if she was an atheist, agnostic, deist, theist, or part of any specific religion.

• Not at all & I consider myself a man of faith. However my disdain for organized religion and open minded nature puts me in a place where I not only don't care about her faith but I would convert for the right one

Most Helpful Girls

• It does matter to me even though I'm not a man. I'm non-religious, non-spiritual, but I have nothing against people who are religious. I'm not atheist either.

• I suppose this depends on how much a priority religion is for me. Since it's a big priority , I would much rather someone who shares these values. It's like considering marriage. Why would you date someone who doesn't ever want to get married despite the fact that you do? To change their belief? You have to pay attention to core values to ensure compatibility.