Do high school guys know what they want in a girl?

Speaking seriously: not to just hit it and quit it. Do y'all even know whatcha like in a girl you want something long term and actually having standards beyond "A good personality" like dude tell me what that means lmao. For some reason this video seems so accurate. DISCLAIMER: "I dunno" was said a billion and two times

616

Most Helpful Guys

• They do know what they want, but it's stuff like "a good personality" and that's fine. Really what you're asking is for them to want something specific so you want be that or know what the situation is. Well it's doesn't work like that much of the time. What they want is loads of things, they want people they like and that are physically attractive to them and that's a pretty broad category.

It's the way it's asked that looks for a specific answer that makes it sound weird. So it's like you're supposed to want something specific and it makes it awkward when asked. What they do is just confidently say attractive and good personality and just leave it at that because there's not much more to it and they should stop feeling like they're supposed to be a certain way.

• I think most dudes have a type that they tend to like. I like to think I have one but honestly all my crushes have been completely different from eachother so I don't know what the common denominator is

Most Helpful Girl

• Highschool in my opinion from what I personally feel and have discovered is a time where many are still learning about themselves (it's a time period where we are still developing in our emotions, mentality...) In the span of 4 years, what we do in school and our grades, determines what post secondary school and program we go to, from there our lives need to be "set". It's loads of pressure for a teen... to know what one cares to become/know their career choice. If that's a struggle... to have the maturity to "know in depth" what they care for in a partner is mostly a clueless topic for them. At most they'll list attributes rather then giving an answer with substance.