Do high school guys know what they want in a girl?

Speaking seriously: not to just hit it and quit it. Do y'all even know whatcha like in a girl you want something long term and actually having standards beyond "A good personality" like dude tell me what that means lmao. For some reason this video seems so accurate. DISCLAIMER: "I dunno" was said a billion and two times

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• They do know what they want, but it's stuff like "a good personality" and that's fine. Really what you're asking is for them to want something specific so you want be that or know what the situation is. Well it's doesn't work like that much of the time. What they want is loads of things, they want people they like and that are physically attractive to them and that's a pretty broad category.

It's the way it's asked that looks for a specific answer that makes it sound weird. So it's like you're supposed to want something specific and it makes it awkward when asked. What they do is just confidently say attractive and good personality and just leave it at that because there's not much more to it and they should stop feeling like they're supposed to be a certain way.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think most dudes have a type that they tend to like. I like to think I have one but honestly all my crushes have been completely different from eachother so I don't know what the common denominator is

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Highschool in my opinion from what I personally feel and have discovered is a time where many are still learning about themselves (it's a time period where we are still developing in our emotions, mentality...) In the span of 4 years, what we do in school and our grades, determines what post secondary school and program we go to, from there our lives need to be "set". It's loads of pressure for a teen... to know what one cares to become/know their career choice. If that's a struggle... to have the maturity to "know in depth" what they care for in a partner is mostly a clueless topic for them. At most they'll list attributes rather then giving an answer with substance.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Humor, pretty attractive (not a big fan of lots of make-up), doesn't mind cursing, kinda crazy. Just someone you feel at home with, you know. Not someone you gotta make personality changes for to fit in.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yes!! Say it louder for the people in the back! You totally just described my type lmao

• No, high School guys are not too picky, but give them a break- they're still developing physically, mentally and emotionally.

2|0
    0|0
  • For the most part all highs chool guys actually want in a girl is their penis.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do. But I dont feel like anyone in my generation know how to handle a relationship.

2|0
    0|0
  • not entirely no, at young ages everyone is still testing out the waters

2|0
    0|0
  • Until recently I didn't really know what I wanted in a girl. I liked to think I did, but I didn't. That all changed when I met my last ex (Yes we broke up but she still changed my outlook on what I want in a girl). She was the first girl I was attracted to for more personality than just looks (Yes high school guys are shallow).

What do I now know I want? Same sense of humor as me, same taste in music, down to earth, sarcastic, caring, someone who can be my best friend as well as a lover. I know those things are cliche, but it's the truth.

1|0
    0|0
  • High school was were I started to get ideas of what to look for, so it's no in my case

2|0
    0|0
  • no, but to be fair, high school girls dont know what they want either

2|0
    0|0
  • Hello please don’t main once can u message me in inbox once

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not... they all wanna just have fun

2|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• Oh my god this was so exhausting to watch and I'm practically still the same generation as these people... I already completely forgot what it was like to be in high school god I can't imagine any of these guys actually dating in the next 5 years

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol right? I rolled my eyes so many times watching it and that means A LOT! Considering I never ever roll my eyes

• Some do but a lot of people in high school aren't looking for a serious relationship though. But the guy at 1:40 reminds me of one of my best friends Liam

1|0
    0|0
  • no most guys never get serious about girls till late 20s and they shoot down for a younger girl since most girls have babies before 30

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy some guys want a strong confident women others may want a more sweet and reserved women it all depends on the person.

1|0
    0|0
    • I heard that only a few amount of guys in high school want a serious relationship though

• Not usually, no. They're too scatterbrained and horny for that.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes