Do guys pretend to care about a girl just to get into her pants?

This guy says that he would always “take care of me”. He walked me home once when I was drunk and payed for my dinner. He asks me how Im feeling and stuff too. But he’s also a total fuck boy and I can’t help but wonder if he just wants to sleep with me!!! Do guys do this--try to charm a girl and make her feel special just to sleep with her?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• YES >> but... here is the thing. even those types of guys change when they meet the "right" girl that does not "put out" one the first date. If you still have not given in to his charm then it most likely is something he is interested in. Maybe its for reason of. I will get in those pants if it takes months!!!
    or...
    it could be that since you have not given in and he did not "take it" when you were drunk he may be interested in seeing where you and him will go. maybe in in the direction of BF/ girlfriend. but he may trust you more then other's cause of this

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you leaving this guy on is this a booty call are you boyfriend and girlfriend girlfriend what have you decided Well then put your foot down and make a decision are you boyfriend and girlfriend or is this just a booty call

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Of course men do it all the time. A lot of men are with women right now simply because they just saying all the things they think the woman wants to hear. Any woman that thinks their guy is 100% honest about that stuff is crazy but women don't care as long as it makes them feel good. If a woman says I am too fat, you say no you look fine to me etc etc etc and woman will eat that shit up. It is the oldest trick in the book and it still works.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. And I'm sure there are girls who do the same to certain guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, mostly

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, yeah. It's really easy too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caught on to that one?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's one of the oldest tricks in the book

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do and some don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Do girls pretend to care about a guy just to get into his Bank Account? https://youtu.be/TJRE7UcDOHc

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes