Do guys pretend to care about a girl just to get into her pants?

This guy says that he would always “take care of me”. He walked me home once when I was drunk and payed for my dinner. He asks me how Im feeling and stuff too. But he’s also a total fuck boy and I can’t help but wonder if he just wants to sleep with me!!! Do guys do this--try to charm a girl and make her feel special just to sleep with her?

310

Most Helpful Guys

• YES >> but... here is the thing. even those types of guys change when they meet the "right" girl that does not "put out" one the first date. If you still have not given in to his charm then it most likely is something he is interested in. Maybe its for reason of. I will get in those pants if it takes months!!!
    or...
    it could be that since you have not given in and he did not "take it" when you were drunk he may be interested in seeing where you and him will go. maybe in in the direction of BF/ girlfriend. but he may trust you more then other's cause of this

• Are you leaving this guy on is this a booty call are you boyfriend and girlfriend girlfriend what have you decided Well then put your foot down and make a decision are you boyfriend and girlfriend or is this just a booty call

Most Helpful Girl