I think my “ex” could be spreading rumors about me to the guys in my high school what should I do?

My ex who is outgoing doesn’t even go to high school anymore he is now in college and I don’t know what he told his friends but now these guys are bullying me in my school telling me I’m nasty basically yelling it the other day and telling me to go now. I don’t understand I never sent nudes or had sex or kissed or even held hands with him nothing nasty. I’m so upset. I’m still not 100% sure he did this but something in my gut is telling me that something is up with him I’m so mad I just want to unblock him on Instagram and write I what have you done I hate you fuck you! Which is so not like me I’m so upset.
To be completely honest I sent him a bikini pic asking if my body was okay. But I wouldn’t categorize that as nasty

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore him. it'll piss him of even more and dont let it get to you

• Why would he do that though I explained to him that I didn’t expose him I even showed him proof

• I’m not sure

• Lol how do I put his social media on a spam forum

Most Helpful Girls

• See if he said you two had sex and if so tell people he got you pregnant and he will deny everything he said