Stalker online friend?

This friend of mine found my address, my parents' names, my city, etc. I am a little bit afraid. He had a crush on me because we both sexted and skyped. He always asked for selfies of me in the beginning and i always sent them. I didn't tell him my personal information.. well couple of months he flipped out on me and told me i hurt him because i gave him mixed signals. I thought flirting was harmless and i was never attached to him. I think he is obsessed with me because he always message me everyday then he always ask are you busy, are you there, etc after 3 hours of not responding. Anyways he stopped calling me hun, sweetie, asking to Skype, pictures, etc. Im pretty sure i hurt him and he is probably stalking me secretly

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl... not cool. Don't play with peoples emotion. Just tell him politely you are sorry and you won't talk anymore.. this will help him to move on.