Stalker online friend?

This friend of mine found my address, my parents' names, my city, etc. I am a little bit afraid. He had a crush on me because we both sexted and skyped. He always asked for selfies of me in the beginning and i always sent them. I didn't tell him my personal information.. well couple of months he flipped out on me and told me i hurt him because i gave him mixed signals. I thought flirting was harmless and i was never attached to him. I think he is obsessed with me because he always message me everyday then he always ask are you busy, are you there, etc after 3 hours of not responding. Anyways he stopped calling me hun, sweetie, asking to Skype, pictures, etc. Im pretty sure i hurt him and he is probably stalking me secretly

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl... not cool. Don't play with peoples emotion. Just tell him politely you are sorry and you won't talk anymore.. this will help him to move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• What makes you think he is stalking you? You led him on (whether you realize it or not) sounds like you hurt him really bad he probably just wants to be left alone

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he really enjoyed the sexting with you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes