Guys, what does getting hit in the balls feel like?

I’m just wondering because all of my baby making organs are on the inside. I guess maybe getting punched in the ovaries really hard could have the same effect, but I’m not going to test it out. I’ve heard guys say they feel it in their stomachs. I’d like to know from guy to guy though.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• It's the kinda pain that makes you want to cry. Depending on how hard you get hit, often both the stomach and balls will hurt. You can usually get up after like 5minutes but the balls will be sore the rest of the day.

1|1
    0|0
    • 2d

Sounds like a blast...

• Show All
    • 2d

Yeah it is self defense. Definitely not something to play around with. Some girls didn't understand that in middle school though.

• 2d

It's good self defense*

• Imagine the feeling you get in the pit of the stomach when you see or imagine something very painful. Imagine it as an actual pain, Amplify it, and and imagine it emanating from you genitals.

1|1
    0|0
  • Like you're in a vacuum of space. It feels like you will puke everything out and it's hard to breath. Balls are like 2 soft lumps hanging. Just one tap already hurts. Not enough to make us cry but irritated and it goes on for a few minutes. That organ is basically unguarded just wrapped with skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Picture someone putting Icy Hot just under your kidneys but more towards the front of your body as well. You literally shrink towards the ground because it doesn't hurt your balls, it just creeps up to your insides and lingers for a few minutes

0|0
    0|0
  • Feels like somebody reach down your throat and pulls your a#s out your mouth not just once not just twice but every 2 seconds for a week

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the guy, for me it feels like a sting that spreads up to your stomach and down to your knees, as if you have a nausea. That's if I wasn't expecting the hit lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Imagine someone quickly grabbing the bottom of your stomach and the proceeding to squeeze. That squeeze stay around for awhile after the initial pain, leaving you with an agonising ache

0|0
    0|0
  • Even a little flick fkn hurts, the balls don't just hurt, the pain radiates to the stomach and you feel chills

0|0
    0|0
  • Imagine getting a cramp in you legs but it's twice as bad and lasts 4 times longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • It feels like something pressing down on that and the lower stomach area

0|0
    0|0
  • A tad bit less than giving birth

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like getting scorched by sun

0|0
    0|0
  • It hurts a lot. How's it feel to be hit in the 😺

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea hurts like hell

0|0
    0|0
  • I started crying on the road when i was hurt ob my balks while driving bicycle.
    I didn't care for the bicycle but i kept lying on the ground for a considerable period of time. And i was crying

It hurt hard.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes