Guys, what does getting hit in the balls feel like?

I’m just wondering because all of my baby making organs are on the inside. I guess maybe getting punched in the ovaries really hard could have the same effect, but I’m not going to test it out. I’ve heard guys say they feel it in their stomachs. I’d like to know from guy to guy though.

15

Most Helpful Guys

• Imagine the feeling you get in the pit of the stomach when you see or imagine something very painful. Imagine it as an actual pain, Amplify it, and and imagine it emanating from you genitals.

• It's the kinda pain that makes you want to cry. Depending on how hard you get hit, often both the stomach and balls will hurt. You can usually get up after like 5minutes but the balls will be sore the rest of the day.

• Sounds like a blast...

• Yeah it is self defense. Definitely not something to play around with. Some girls didn't understand that in middle school though.

• It's good self defense*