Was he trying to make me jealous?

We dated (past tense) but i won't get into details and i ended up ending everything. I stopped posting on my social media because i felt like me checking who viewed my stories became toxic especially me checking if he did which is nothing new.

I remember being insecure because he had female friends and i felt uncomfortable about it but overtime it didn't bother me. Immediately he tried to clarify my confusion but i still don't trust anyone (when we dated). Fast forward to now, I began posting again and the cycle continued but this time since he rarely posts on snap he posted a picture of him and two girls "he was in the middle" i did not click on the video but i saw the preview. A day later he messages me on snapchat trying to start a conversation, again !

What was his motive? Honestly,

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He wanted to see if you still would talk to him again. Guy's will do stuff like that to see how girls react. He probably wanted you to look at his page and video.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a ass nothing that has a purpose