Why does my crush act so weird around me?

Sometimes I hate him.

Like if I'm online he'll go offline.

Sometimes I'll post a status update and he won't come on for a day.

Stuff like that.

21

What Guys Said 1

• Hmm... strange... do you play him up sometimes? Is he trying for some pay back? Normally if I like someone I will try to show by definitely not going offline. I could be wrong he may be the shy type. Just flatout ask him if you are bothering him.

• So he hates me?

• I followed you, can you follow me back? I’d like to tell you about the jerk

• Just did..

What Girls Said 2

• I don’t really know the relationship between you two here. But people have things to do in life, and can’t be online all the time. He may not be going offline because of you. I know you like him and wonder what he thinks of you, but you aren’t the only aspect of his life. If you really worry about stuff like this, then why don’t you try to be his friend? Message him about his day or what he’s up to. He may warm up to you if you say something along the lines of “you seemed cool and I was hoping we could be friends”
    Good luck with your crush!

• What's your relationship?