What does it mean when a guy makes physical contact?

The guy I have a crush on makes quite often physical contact with me.
He HUGGED me once (it was a farewell hug because we met on a vacation and we live far apart, but it was a long hug, not a quick friendly hug);
he HIGH FIVED me very often;
once he high fived me and then INTERLOCKED HIS FINGERS with mine (so I did the same) and we stayed like that, holding our hands, for a few seconds;
while speaking he sometimes TOUCHED MY SHOULDER;
we took a photo together and he put his hand on my shoulder in a very gentle way (I don’t know how to explain it, but in the photo you can see that he was touching it in a very delicate way)

What do this things mean? Why would a guy make this type of physical contact with a girl?
It wasn’t exactly the shoulder, but the very upper part of the arm (I’m not good at English so I don’t know how it is called)

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do girls always have to ask such stupid fucking questions.
    "HELP, SOME GUY ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE AND SAID IM PRETTY, DOES THAT MEAN he's INTERESTED? SOMEONE HELP BECAUSE ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO TELL"

• Girls know the answer.. But they love hearing others say that her crush wants to bamg her or love her haha

• @Deydey12345 funny enough that actually makes a lot of sense and i wouldn't be surprised if that was true.

• In my case it isn’t true, I was just curious of what those things mean because I really didn’t know

Most Helpful Girl

• Does he do the same with other people? If not, I'd say he likes you and feels comfortable.