Guys how bad does it actually hurt to get hit in the balls?

I mean, i know they say its painful it hurts yeah yeah, but like how bad? Can you give a comparison? A scale?

212

Most Helpful Guys

• Itโ€™s a vomit-inducing kind of pain that spreads through your body. It takes a good long while to subside. After an hour there may still be residual pain that makes moving uncomfortable.

I can imagine plenty of torture/accidents that would be just as bad: forcing an object up under your fingernails, for example. I once got a metal splinter in my eye. That was horrifying. I think Iโ€™d rather get hit in the balls.

• iโ€™m gonna go anonymous cuz this is kinda a personal story ๐Ÿ˜‚ the first time i felt that pain (and it was just, like, a flick there) i swear that i wanted to die or something. Sounds weird but i was, like, 11 and didnโ€™t know pain can even go up that high. Now that itโ€™s been several years since then, and iโ€™ve had other pains, iโ€™d still say it was one of most terrible things iโ€™ve felt. the worst pain was when i was bouncing a tennis ball and it went up and hit me between the legs. iโ€™ve broken both my arms, and i can honestly say that iโ€™d rather break my arm โ€“ or fall and slice my cheek and had to get it glued โ€“ or get a super fast baseball to the face โ€“ than have a tennis ball (rather softly) hit me there again. And a tennis ball bouncing and hitting me there isnโ€™t even close to how much a kick can hurt ๐Ÿ˜ฌ.