Guys how bad does it actually hurt to get hit in the balls?

I mean, i know they say its painful it hurts yeah yeah, but like how bad? Can you give a comparison? A scale?

011

What Guys Said 11

• Burning yourself with blue flame for few seconds.
    That might give u 60% idea of the intensity.
    Sometimes it seems like we were just at the border of soul sucked from our body!😂😂😂

• 2d

How about 100% of the intensity?

• 2d

Poor you- lol no 😂 You can't sat what women feel if you have never been a woman before

• 2d

Ok thanks for the input!

• It’s a vomit-inducing kind of pain that spreads through your body. It takes a good long while to subside. After an hour there may still be residual pain that makes moving uncomfortable.

I can imagine plenty of torture/accidents that would be just as bad: forcing an object up under your fingernails, for example. I once got a metal splinter in my eye. That was horrifying. I think I’d rather get hit in the balls.

• The pain radiates up into the abdomen. Vomiting and/or bowel evactuation can be induced and men have actually gone into shock. If I remember right there was a case in china of a man having a heart attack from being hit in the balls as well.

• 2d

Yeeesh... 😮😮😮😮 so it affects other parts of the digestive system, got it.

• Take an alligator clip and put it on your clit
    muellerelectric.com/wp-content/uploads/BU-60X1.jpg

That's not as bad as getting whacked in the testicles.

• 2d

The pain shoots up and radiates out to the entire pelvic area.

• 2d

The intense sharp pain of a cramp is akin to the balls being hit. The difference is that a cramp remains in one lication. With the balks being hit, the pain immediately radiates to the left and right of the lower pelvic area about 4 to 6 inches from the pubic bone.

• I've sometimes wondered if it's an evolutionary thing. Like nature installed an instant OFF button in caze a guy gets too frisky. All a girl has to do is give a swift knee to the groin and he's down for the count.

• 3/10 but after awhile it hurts worse to about a 7/10. Or to the point were you puke. They're just as sensitive as a women's overies. So its like how you feel when on a really bad period.

• Some say it's like child birth , since we can't go into labour we have to get kick in the balls

• 2d

Yeah no. I want something general, day to day. Cause "some" can't compare to what they haven't felt.
      ( And i mean i haven't felt it but hours of pushing something out.. ouch.)

• 2d

It's like that then

• 2d

Okay

• Funny question, I would say on a scale 1-10 with ten being the extreme it's somewhere between 9 and 10.

• 2d

Damn, so like a 3rd degree burn

• 2d

Noone has said death yet. So Im good. If the moment arises i can just... yeah.

• 2d

Haha... ok.. you take care.

• I prefer to die instantly.

• 2d

😂😂 are you being serious- its that bad?

• there's always an aftershock

• You can get a heart attack from it and die.

What Girls Said 0