Should I be worried or am I just being insecure?

We have known each for a long time since high school. Finally admitted that we are in love with each other after 11 years. He isn’t ready for a relationship since his last one was bad. And my last one was bad too. I was cheated on as well as 4 other girls. The guy I have known for a long time has been a horn dog for years. And I’m still a virgin, scared of the consequences, pregnant, stds, all of that. He has never pushed for sex. But I want to. But life gets in the way. He will stop us to make sure I’m not late for work. Sometimes he tells me I’m beautiful. Sometimes he tells me he loves me. He knows I want to wait until we are officially together to have sex. But we have a short amount of time together. We don’t talk much because I want more. But he stops us everytime and tells me not to be late for work or school. When we schedule phone calls. He passes out before I get off from work. Does he want me? Am I just being insecure.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Don't worry too much 😊 it's like he said after long hard relationships you might need a bit of time to heal inside before you commit to another, I imagine he as well as you have been exhausted from the dramas of your previous relationships, and that I think the fact he's making an effort and you're making an effort for each other after a s"#t storm is lovely! Don't worry if he fell to sleep, just remember that he tried to stay awake for you in the first place 😊 it's going to be a delicate time for you guys I guess, so the less pressure you give to each other the better at this stage. Try not to feel too insecure, he's made it clear he wants to take baby steps by the sounds of things, so he's not ready to give himself to you fully because he's still getting over the last one and I guess he doesn't want to give you anything but the whole him 😊 I hope it all works out good for you both!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds more like a messy time scheduling problem more than anything coupled with both your hesitation to enter another relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's not making time for you. That tells you that something is amiss.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes