My cousin always stares at me?

I saw my cousin after like 3 years and when he came over he just stared at me whenever I was there... , He even jokingly took a picture of me but I managed to delete it. I even remember him saying "kiss me" out of nowhere. He came over yesterday and I was in my room , he asked my little sister "where is she?".

So what does this mean?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Your situation is not an uncomon one by any means. I tbink that it's necessary for you to be ready to set some boundaries if this goes any further than it already has. Sit him down and tell him that you're willing to pass this off as a laps in judgment and that you don't see any reason to involve any other family members, as long as he curbs the behavior that you feel is inappropriate. Let him know that if he chooses to continue these behaviors, you'll have no choice but to go to one of your family members for help. The fear of embarassment should be enough to keep him in check.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like he’s attracted to you.