Guys, Instagram Stories/What does he actually want from me.. if anything?

There is this guy.. I've known him for a while.. when Instagram came out with the stories he almost immediately started watching mine.. not every single time I posted, but he has watched quite a few.. If I had to guess I would say he has probably at least seen or "skipped" through maybe 300 pictures/videos since 2016.. I have tried talking to him before and he was super nice and really excited to talk to me.. it was easily to tell he was (he wouldn't stop talking lol).. We seen each other a while back and just stared at one another.. Nothing was said or anything.. I've tried to talk to him since and he has read the messages but not responded.. He still checks out my instagram stories from time to time.. and I've seen him out in public and driving past my house and actually looking at my house as he drives by (he lives close by) I'm just desperate, does this mean anything or not? I can't even get him to talk to me.. I know for a fact since I met him he has had at least 9 different girlfriends/hookups... He has viewed a couple of stories while he was in the relationships/hooking up with these girls... but it seems like he keeps coming back to me.. wanting to make a move, but he never does.. he just stalks lol.. Thank you guys, I really just want a man's perspective on this entire thing.. It has been going on for years now, so I don't know what to make out of it..

0