Why do I feel unhappy having replaced my kitchen exhaust fan with a newer model?

The old fan I retired today was made of cast iron body and cast steel fins. It had copper motor. It died out after more than 20 long years of operation. The front shaft bearing got stuck however the motor was still in working condition.
Anyhow I feel sad that it is no longer there despite the noise it created and slightly more energy consumption mere 10 watts.

The newer fan is made of aluminium fins and aluminium body and weigh only 2-2.5 kg the older was heavy built and weighted 5kgs. Even the casting of the newer fan shows that it is not as good despite the noiseless operation.

What I don't understand is it is just a thing but I feel unhappy after changing it? This is despite the fact I feel less remorse in more important instances
1
0