Are guys caring only towards the girl they have feelings for?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• some guys are only appearing caring to those they want to bed, the rest of us are caring towards those we have feelings for and can care about those we dont have feelings for
    for example if a woman is distraught comes up to us in the street, those of us who care would be be concerned and offer a caring shoulder along with assistance

1|0
    0|0
    • Not me if I see she’s been physically harmed then yes I’ll help but if it involves any of her emotional crap and I don’t have feelings for her then fuck no I’m not gonna be some bitch’s emotional tampon let her find some pussy ass beta male for that shit

• It shows more strength in character to offer help doesn't mean anyone one is a pussy it means we care but thanks for your reply and respect your honesty

• That is the norm. I know first hand that almost all guys are noticibly caring towards the special girl, sometimes they are even extra caring to others when she is around. However I am by nature caring towards male female regardless their age or race, people often see this in a skeptical way. What I am trying to point out there are few exception but, usually showing care to the person they like is the norm.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I think they are caring to anybody that they are close too

3|3
    0|0
  • Mostly , yes.
    When guys have feelings for a girl they will do anything for her , they get that protective and caring instinct for them.
    However he will do nothing for a girl he doesn't care about , because there is no connection there. Sad , but true.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 61

• It depends what you mean by “caring.” I wouldn’t have the same emotions or feelings towards someone I don’t like or love, nor would I contribute many of my resources and my time to another woman I don’t like. If it’s common courtesy, respect, and kindness for one’s fellow citizen, yes, that’s what I give to anyone. People who are special to me, specifically a woman who I like or love, is more than just a “fellow citizen.”

0|0
    0|0
  • define caring? being a gentleman means being a gentleman at all times. and that means being a gentleman to all women. You don't do it for them you do it for yourself (some women don't deserve it). That dosn't mean you have feelings for them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Guys can be caring for a girl, even if they don't having feeling for them. Girls, who are just friends, or girls who they have had a long term relationship, but have moved apart from and remained friends. Yes, it is possible to remain friends with someone who you dated, yet decided to go separate ways. If you onced loved them, you can still want to see them happy with someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well yeah I know I am I only care about the woman I have feelings for and my friends I could give two shits about everyone else except for kids and animals that I care about. But everyone else fuck em. Don’t get me wrong I donate to worthy causes all the time but when it comes to being a woman’s emotional tampon or helping some bum who’s panhandling fuck no I’m not one to be taken advantage of

1|0
    0|0
  • Can’t speak for everyone. But “No”. I look out for all kinds of close friends. An even those I do not. It’s just the correct thing to do when a person can

2|0
    0|0
  • Really? Have you ever had a random guy hold a door for you, or offer a helping hand? That's caring for you otherwise they would just let the door slam behind them or let you struggle... men are not situationaly emotional... We feel ever emotion you do just as intensely. Men tend to have more control over the expression and the hiding of our emotions... Men have a history of being bullied and ridiculed for showing the softer emotions publicly.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... things differ man to man but guys can be nice and caring to any number of people or women. That being said for me personally I find if I like a girl she's the only one I like and I tend to focus on her with romantic efforts. But like I said its man to man almost anything can be just depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • What to you classify as caring? Making sure they are okay? Only thinking about them? Or something else?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been in a relationship for 10 years. Some days i feel like i would rather be alone and a hundred miles away. Sometimes i contemplate having intercourse with another woman. I care toward workers who are female and friends, and often enjoy spending time with them more than my significant other. All of that said, if i lost her - i dont think i could breathe, sleep, eat or enjoy life in any fasion. We have been together for so long we are 1 entity. And i would die for her in an instant.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I have female friends who i care for a lot, they are married with families, we are just good friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it depends on the guy. I am nice too every girl weather they have been mean too me in the past or they are just a complete bitch, I dont know what it is but, I am still treat them politely and with respect even though i dont repect them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well we can like more than one girl at a time but if there is only one we love than we could just be friends with other girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. I only have so many fucks to give and I ain't gonna spend them on broads that don't mean anything to me.

0|2
    1|0
  • No, I don't think so. It's possible to be caring toward women for whom you don't have any romantic intentions towards.

0|0
    0|0
  • if they care about me, then i'll care about them, if not then fuck that bitch.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm caring towards my wife and I have absolutely no feelings for her.

0|0
    1|0
  • 65-35% that's it. But when the girl becomes a part of the family, they can fight the whole world for her

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not. I'm caring towards all girls. That might be my problem with getting a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I have known a lot of men who act all sweet and kind to their women but are total assholes to everyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you mean kind, or worry about if something is going on then no. If you mean in a I wanna hold you bb and snuggle to sleep then yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Women *plural* they care about... " Yeah, pretty much. I'm not gonna go kiss the forehead of some random ass girl to make her feel better. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope
    I usually like to help everyone.
    Are you in this situation right now?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes. This guy I know shows a lot of care towards me. One day when I was upset, he immediately sensed it and then was by my side all the time, showing me funny videos off the internet. He makes sure I’m comfortable all the time.

• Show All
    • Oh good
      I hope everything goes well

• Thank you!

• No. They have friends and family. If You are wondering if a guy has undisclosed feeling for you thats a good indicator though

0|0
    0|0
  • Are girls caring only towards the guys they have feelings for

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. there's about 100 girl id sleep with. And only about 2 i give a fuck about emotionally

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I love so many girls that I don't have feeling towards

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, but there can be many girls one guy has feelings for

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, but I give special treatment to the girl I have feelings for. (obviously because I like her)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have feelings for my female friends and I care about them quite a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • No the girl we like gets attention but we do take care of other females in our life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• Of you show some , yes ignore the fact that they're there, matter of fact anywhere ,# be classy and Stay classy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no
    I think yes because most guys are d-bags but, no because you do have a few nice gentleman in this world

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Plenty of my guy friends are sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe little more

0|0
    0|0
  • 100 % yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope so!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont believe so.. I know guys who has a girlfriend and still cares about his girl friends (platonically speaking). Yes, its possible🙂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes