Are guys caring only towards the girl they have feelings for?

1163

Most Helpful Guys

• some guys are only appearing caring to those they want to bed, the rest of us are caring towards those we have feelings for and can care about those we dont have feelings for
    for example if a woman is distraught comes up to us in the street, those of us who care would be be concerned and offer a caring shoulder along with assistance

• Not me if I see she’s been physically harmed then yes I’ll help but if it involves any of her emotional crap and I don’t have feelings for her then fuck no I’m not gonna be some bitch’s emotional tampon let her find some pussy ass beta male for that shit

• It shows more strength in character to offer help doesn't mean anyone one is a pussy it means we care but thanks for your reply and respect your honesty

• That is the norm. I know first hand that almost all guys are noticibly caring towards the special girl, sometimes they are even extra caring to others when she is around. However I am by nature caring towards male female regardless their age or race, people often see this in a skeptical way. What I am trying to point out there are few exception but, usually showing care to the person they like is the norm.

Most Helpful Girls

• I think they are caring to anybody that they are close too

• Mostly , yes.
    When guys have feelings for a girl they will do anything for her , they get that protective and caring instinct for them.
    However he will do nothing for a girl he doesn't care about , because there is no connection there. Sad , but true.