How do guys feel when they aren’t responded to in messages or just rejected in general?

Yes this is from my inbox n there are others as well. It must not hurt y’all that much as they continue to try 🤷‍♀️. But I also know that every guy is different so just asking how y’all feel 🤔How do guys feel when they aren’t responded to in messages or just rejected in general?
  • It Hurts
  • I will say how I feel below

518

Most Helpful Guys

• It depends why I'm messaging you. I think it's rude and disrespectful not to respond, even just to say "sorry, I'm not interested", HOWEVER, hearing about how some guys react and say to you women and all the messages you get, I can totally understand why you don't respond. Unfortunately guys have made you this way I think for the most part, which is sad.

In these situations though, especially if all they are saying is "hey", these guys probably don't care at all and likely even forget they even messaged you at all lol. Just depends on the guy and his reasons for messaging you in the first place. And, it would vary from guy to guy as well.

• I’m not even worried about the way he would react he knows I saw his messages but he kept texting me so I’m just ignoring them. N it’s been most of the guys that say hey first that text repeatedly tho. You’re not gonna put the effort to text somebody if you don’t care. 💯

• In all honesty, it hurts a lot being ignored.

Rejection would be better at ending a relationship or conversation with someone it let’s them know your done.

If they cared enough they would respect your choice and what ever happens after that happens.

Block them, after that if they continue it seals the deal.

• What about in person? Would you rather be ignored or rejected?

• This makes me kind of glad to be a girl lol with dealing with relationships

• Why is that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most of them don’t feel
    Anything considering they don’t take hints or even get the point when you tell them. They keep
    Making themselves look stupid by repeatedly nagging in the inbox

• Lol well most guys on here said they do

• I don't know maybe wishfu thinking 🤣🤣 or I surrounded by the ones who don’t 🤷‍♀️