How do guys feel when they aren’t responded to in messages or just rejected in general?

Yes this is from my inbox n there are others as well. It must not hurt y’all that much as they continue to try 🤷‍♀️. But I also know that every guy is different so just asking how y’all feel 🤔How do guys feel when they aren’t responded to in messages or just rejected in general?
  • It Hurts
    Vote A
  • I will say how I feel below
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It depends why I'm messaging you. I think it's rude and disrespectful not to respond, even just to say "sorry, I'm not interested", HOWEVER, hearing about how some guys react and say to you women and all the messages you get, I can totally understand why you don't respond. Unfortunately guys have made you this way I think for the most part, which is sad.

In these situations though, especially if all they are saying is "hey", these guys probably don't care at all and likely even forget they even messaged you at all lol. Just depends on the guy and his reasons for messaging you in the first place. And, it would vary from guy to guy as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m not even worried about the way he would react he knows I saw his messages but he kept texting me so I’m just ignoring them. N it’s been most of the guys that say hey first that text repeatedly tho. You’re not gonna put the effort to text somebody if you don’t care. 💯

• In all honesty, it hurts a lot being ignored.

Rejection would be better at ending a relationship or conversation with someone it let’s them know your done.

If they cared enough they would respect your choice and what ever happens after that happens.

Block them, after that if they continue it seals the deal.

0|0
    0|0
    • What about in person? Would you rather be ignored or rejected?

• Show All
    • This makes me kind of glad to be a girl lol with dealing with relationships

• Why is that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most of them don’t feel
    Anything considering they don’t take hints or even get the point when you tell them. They keep
    Making themselves look stupid by repeatedly nagging in the inbox

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol well most guys on here said they do

• I don't know maybe wishfu thinking 🤣🤣 or I surrounded by the ones who don’t 🤷‍♀️

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I say hello once, if i dont get an answer, or a response in a reasonable timeframe, i dont consider that person anymore.
    If i do get an answer and we astart a conversation but with time those die out, i stop talking to her, if she is interested she will talk again, if not, whatever.
    Never done what you show on that message.

1|0
    0|0
    • A lot of guys have done this to me anyway

• Considering your age, those guys are young and inexperienced and very heager to get the female attention, that is why some of them insist so much.

• Even with our age I still feel like they’re doing too much lol the guys that do this usually aren’t attractive as well

• If a girl ghost she's kinda being immature of the guy's feelings, now if she tells me no and breaks up with me i'll respect her and her decision but ghosting is just mea. That's the only time i get upset with a break up or rejection

1|1
    0|0
    • Ghosting is when the girl disappears all together tho lol if she does that you know she’s not interested

• Show All
    • @Snakeeyes most guys ik can lol 🤷‍♀️

• I don't know after a week then I would get it but I would not take it easily.

• I don't know why they do that. I'll say "hey wassup" then maybe a few hours later or the next day I say " hello"?

If no response, then okay. I'm not saying waiting on you or waisting my time. But it definitely hurts, very depressing and reinforces the idea that I'm not important and no one likes me.

1|1
    0|0
  • That's when you hit block After you confirm they are in fact OK > alive and just not answering. cause I made the mistake once after 2 days of this one person no answering there phone. I blocked and deleted them. Turns out they lost there phone did not have the money to buy a new one until pay day 2 days later. <3 what luck

0|0
    0|0
  • That's weird. I only sent one message saying hello. I'm Brian and ask a question about her profile. I don't send another message unless she responds. It's rather depressing but I move on. That happened for about two years. I deleted my online dating accounts and will never be doing that waste of time again.

1|0
    0|0
  • If a woman rejected me because of my looks or Autism, then i would obviously rape and murder her.

0|0
    3|3
    • Show All
    • @Youngin392 You need to join us in this fight back after neurophobia, which is the most evil and prolific wrong on the planet.

• There isn’t any fight. Just a lot of heartless people in a world that was once filled with love. Yes the world is a fucked up place, but not everyone is bad.
      You need to respect people and respect yourself.

• I have never been in this situation but my friend was and he felt pretty bad about it

1|0
    0|0
  • It's one thing if a guy puts in effort... but this guy is just stupid

1|0
    0|0
  • I stop letting it bug me anymore. People get busy, so they are either busy or blowing me off

0|0
    0|0
  • It's annoying to be ignored, but I always win, one way or another. So it's not all bad

0|0
    0|0
    • 🤔.. what do you mean u always win one way or another?

• I'll find someone way better, they won't find anyone, or I'll find that I'm better off alone. In all cases, I win

• Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• The same way you do when you're rejected, but with a penis.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know how you’re speaking for guys but ok and I’ve never been rejected so I wouldn’t know how it feels.

• rejected, being ignored hurts. You would feel the same if it were you but anyway if you're not interested i would tell him.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn’t know how it feels 🤷‍♀️ and I still wouldn’t be doing the most like him tho he knows I’m not interested

• Show All
    • This has been going on for a year and a half. He should be tired by now but nope.

• Then he's overly determined... i think you to tell him sternly to stop and that you are not interested. Block him everything if he's not getting it.

• Lmfao I love how he tries to say it in other ways

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm, the word wassup is enough. I understand your reasoning. 😂

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes