Is it a turn-off that I'm inexperienced?

I'm sixteen and I've never been kissed, had a boyfriend, or basically had any physical contact with a guy. I have no male friends and I honestly just don't connect with guys my own age. In the future will it bother my boyfriend or whoever I go out with that I'm inexperienced? I don't want to seem like a little kid, but I'm not going to run out and kiss someone just so I can have that experience. I also worry that I'll go out with some weirdo who thinks it's hot that I'm "innocent" and he'll be the first one to touch me or whatever. Am I making too big a big deal out of this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone starts out as inexperienced and then builds experience from there. Hopefully you will build your experience with the right person and at the right time. There is no rush to be intimate with a guy, you are only 16 and this is the time on your life where you should be focussing on getting the best education that you can and preparing for your professional life. Boys can wait a few more years.

0|0
    0|0
    • I do plan to wait awhile, so I’m thinking about down the line when I’ll definitely be the clueless one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha girl I'm 24, it is normal for YOU! Not me! I'm a damn unicorn!

0|0
    0|0
    • To some it's incredibly attractive tbh. It can depend on why you've waited, but the more about your beliefs it is, the more I'm going to like it.

Hoestly, never feel self conscious telling a guy about your lack of experience. If he's like me it's going to be a giant turn on.

• Show All
    • And knowing she's waiting for the right person makes it a pretty big Honor for her to choose me to start a relationship with.

There's also a bit of pleasure in knowing I'm the only man she's ever gone this far with.

Lotta guys like confidence and experience in women, but I also think there's something sensual about watching her figuring out what she likes.

• @Azhirii I see why someone would be flattered, but what is it about being first that’s so important to guys?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• A little bit. In all honesty it shouldn't matter if your inexperienced.
    All that means is that when you brake up it will be the worst one you'll ever had. First love is only a fairy tail, you won't marrie the first person you date so try not to be so attached, keep in mind your young and there are menu people on this planet. Now I say it doesn't matter on experience because if the person you are dating dose care for you then they will walk through the tough stuff with you no matter what

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a thing. Stay precious. Stay awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • NOT
    AT
    ALL

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not if you are good submissive

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Turn on more like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg you mean you haven't done a devil's triangle yet? You should be embarrassed.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Guys don't seem to mind inexperience.

0|0
    0|0
  • the hottest guys that i know think it s a turn ON

0|0
    0|0
  • You are 16 I think it’s precious

0|0
    0|0