Is it a turn-off that I'm inexperienced?

I'm sixteen and I've never been kissed, had a boyfriend, or basically had any physical contact with a guy. I have no male friends and I honestly just don't connect with guys my own age. In the future will it bother my boyfriend or whoever I go out with that I'm inexperienced? I don't want to seem like a little kid, but I'm not going to run out and kiss someone just so I can have that experience. I also worry that I'll go out with some weirdo who thinks it's hot that I'm "innocent" and he'll be the first one to touch me or whatever. Am I making too big a big deal out of this?

48

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone starts out as inexperienced and then builds experience from there. Hopefully you will build your experience with the right person and at the right time. There is no rush to be intimate with a guy, you are only 16 and this is the time on your life where you should be focussing on getting the best education that you can and preparing for your professional life. Boys can wait a few more years.

• I do plan to wait awhile, so I’m thinking about down the line when I’ll definitely be the clueless one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha girl I'm 24, it is normal for YOU! Not me! I'm a damn unicorn!

• To some it's incredibly attractive tbh. It can depend on why you've waited, but the more about your beliefs it is, the more I'm going to like it.

Hoestly, never feel self conscious telling a guy about your lack of experience. If he's like me it's going to be a giant turn on.

• And knowing she's waiting for the right person makes it a pretty big Honor for her to choose me to start a relationship with.

There's also a bit of pleasure in knowing I'm the only man she's ever gone this far with.

Lotta guys like confidence and experience in women, but I also think there's something sensual about watching her figuring out what she likes.

• @Azhirii I see why someone would be flattered, but what is it about being first that’s so important to guys?