Guys, does hair color really change your attraction? Redheaded/ blonde/ brunette preferences?

Honestly curious. As a woman I've heard men talk about how they like blondes. Or redheads. Things like that. Just curious if guys say this to whoever they're trying to flirt with, or if hair color actually is a big deal towards physical attraction.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, for some colors, but that is just because I have a form of colorblindness. So seeing people with colors that in my opinion don't fit the head is just strange. Most of the time i don't mind. Just aslong as it looks normal to me. Which is a wide varriaty. Blond, red, brunette, black, purple, blue i'm fine with, like bright blond becomes literal yellow for me which is strange to see. But then again I care more about personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent to blondes, but I'm definitely extra attracted to natural redheads.

1|0
    0|0
    • My boyfriend days he likes redheads, because of the hair color, but also because it usually comes with pale skin and freckles. So maybe that has something to do with hair color preference? Not sure if blonde brunette or black hair have distinctive traits that go alone with their hair colors...

• Yes, I like that whole package. A close second for me is a girl with similar white skin and light eyes, but with jet black hair.

Guys, does hair color really change your attraction? Redheaded/ blonde/ brunette preferences?

Most Helpful Girl

• I changed my hair color to blonde once, I got a lot more wolf whistles and cat calls so maybe yeah

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Of course it does but each man has his own tastes. I like ravens the most.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a thing for redheads, my first crush was one

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I hate ginger hair. Blond is ok, Black is nice but I love brunettes

1|0
    0|0
  • i like redhead if they are natural with longer hairs. Its my weakness.

1|0
    0|0
  • yup it does

1|0
    0|0
  • I like redheads and black haired girls especially.

1|0
    0|0
  • Redheads drive me wild.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I am so attracted to Redheaded girls

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer reds but, i usually WIND UP WITH, blondes

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes